Sepac folder 2026
-
Europe - Sepac
"Iconic Landmarks 17", this special folder contains the 9 Sepac stamps
issued in 2026.
This folder will be on sale by any of the Sepac co...
#1478 French Polynesia – Raivavae 26/03/10
-
Wolfgang has sent this beautiful cover from the island of Raivavae in
French Polynesia, thank you very much! It was posted in Rairua on March 10
and arrive...
Macao – Aircraft on stamps Part VI
-
Hello, yes, finally back and with the last part of my Macao aircraft on
stamps series. This has been a more modern series of stamps and this next
stamp an...
Happy new year 2013
-
I wish you all a very happy new year 2013. I hope this new year will bring
you all what you may desire. I wish also that it will be full of philatelic
surp...
Malaysia's Stamp Issues Schedule for 2012
-
Dear friends,
I would like to share the tentative dates and issues for Malaysia's Stamp
for 2012. If any of my readers are interested with any issue, do dr...
INDONESIA
-
INDONESIA 2012 "WORLD STAMP CHAMPIONSHIP AND EXHIBITION " Jakarta 18-24th
June 2012.
the theme of Indonesia 2012 is " Bridging the world of Peace through ...
No comments:
Post a Comment