ROC ~ Planets of the Solar System FDC
-
Republic of China (Taiwan) Planets of the Solar System express registered
FDC, posted on September 22, 2026 from south Taiwan Tainan temporary post
offic...
La Plage de Bouzedjar : Les ADIEUX
-
L’époque Bouzedjar , c’est l’époque ou la plage n'avait qu'un petit port
sous un vieux cabanon ou on avait séjourné plusieurs saisons et ou
l'ile ...
Buda photography
-
Photography Exhibition for vovage on Buda countries, sponsed by Macau
Digital Photography Association, the ATM is from machine NewVision.
--------------...
Sweet Sweet Shop
-
This is a gingerbread Honeydukes, the sweets shop in the Harry Potter
novels little village of Hogsmeade. It is one of many Redbubble postcards I
bought l...
Visit Faroe Islands
-
I was invited by Posta Stamps, Faroe Islands in the summer of 2012, coz I
was the lucky guy who had won the "The most beautiful stamp of 2011"
competit...
Happy New Year to all!
-
Well friends, a lot has happened since my last post on this blog.
Last September I decided to go back to school and enrolled in a Masters
programme at the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment